Measures and operation policies of the hotel
Throughout the hotel
- The hotel has developed an Action Plan and a Suspected Case Management Plan with the hotel Manager as the designated lead.
- Cooperation with a secondary health care provider with a designated collaborating physician.
- All health measures that have been announced by EODY (National Public Health Organization ) are observed.
- All hotel staff have been trained to adhere to the new health & safety protocols.
- Increased cleaning and disinfection protocol with emphasis on surfaces of frequent contact.
- Installation of stations with antiseptic solution for dry hand sanitization.
- Signage for the adherence to all the health instructions of EODY by hotel guests.
- Rearrangement of hotel furniture to avoid overcrowding.
- Mandatory extension of check out - check in window.
- Check out until 11.00 am - Check In from 15.00 pm
- Prohibition of entry into guest-rooms to non-residents.
- Disinfection of the surfaces in reception and the room key cards.
- Customers can choose electronic payment of accommodation & expenses (credit card, e-banking).
- Removal of decorative objects, leaflets, coffee machines and kettles to minimize the surfaces of frequent contact in the rooms.
- Cleaning of the room during the guests' stay will be less frequent unless requested by the guest.
- Cleaning of the rooms is carried out according to the official protocols and is followed by certified UVC LIGHT sterilization.
- We comply with HACCP guidelines regarding the acceptance of food deliveries .
- Restaurants operating a buffet service will be equipped with social distancing signs as well as food protection equipment to avoid any direct contact with the guests.
- Buffet service will be revised in order to comply with Health and Safety protocols. Guests will be served from our staff directly in certain areas of the buffet.
- Outdoor seating area will be expanded in order to accommodate more tables at a safe distance.
- Swimming pool operation will comply with the H&S protocols announced and a limit to the number of people in the water will be set.